Saturday, June 30, 2012

A-Team Date Night

Let me just say once again, that I have the greatest husband ever!  All I have to say is "it's your turn to plan the next date" and he always does.  This time he got a little help from some neighbors and they let their creative juices flow.  The worst part was they are so much better at keeping secrets than us girls.  So we had no idea what to expect. We started catching on when they brought out bandana's with our 'new' names for the night.
Here we have: Triple L, Bo-Jangles, Huckleberry, Turbo, Coons, B-Bump
Then we all packed into the Jeep and road up into the hills for some target practice.


This was our target...I hit it once.

For the first time in my whole life, I actually hit the clay pigeon and not just once but three times out of six!

Mitch fooling around and trying to shoot from the hip.  We all backed up quite a bit for this.

After shooting, we went back and changed into our PJ's.  Then met back up for an outside movie of.....the "A-Team"! This was such a great date and it was so fun watching our husbands get excited about planning something for us. Can't wait till next time! 


No comments: