Thursday, November 3, 2011

Stylin'

This girl has some serious style!  I love to see the outfits she picks out in the mornings. They are usually rocker-ish.  I've tried to teach her about matching and show her what shirts and pants go together.  Sometimes I'm just happy to see her be so carefree because I know it won't last forever.

This is the face of someone who just got caught drawing in the living room.

 We quickly fixed that problem and got situated at the table.


 Her new favorite thing is to do faces while I take pictures so she can look at them after. So although it looks like she is sticking her tongue out at me, it is just a silly face.
But check out the leopard pants, jammy shirt, church shoes, one glove (my guess is she couldn't get the other one on), and baby headband. 

We are very proud parents!



No comments: