Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween the final chapter

On Halloween day, I took Addy and one of her friends to the library for a special story time and trick or treating. Sadly, I didn't have my camera so no pictures.  It was a good little practice for Addy to learn to say 'trick or treat' to get a candy and then thank you.

Later in the afternoon, we went over to the church for our big neighborhood trunker treat.

 It is so nice to have friends that dress up with us!

After the trunker treat, I had Addy take our traditional Halloween picture with the pumpkins.  Too bad this year's pumpkin is a little wilted and moldy.
 Then we went over to a neighbors for some pizza and mingling.  It was kind of weird not to be at our house handing out candy because I'm one of those crazy people who actually enjoy seeing all the kids dressed up.  But it was also fun to socialize and Addy had fun playing with all the kids.


I'm not going to say much about these next two pictures, accept it wouldn't be Halloween without a little trickery!!!



1 comment:

jolyn said...

cute pictures, fun blog,