Saturday, October 8, 2011

Our trip to Utah

Addy and I went down to Utah last week so we could meet Katelynn. She is my new little niece and we just love her to pieces. I couldn't believe how tiny she still was at 4 weeks and how good of a baby she is. I swear she never cries...even when you try to make her cry, she still doesn't...not that I tried or anything!

Addy even thought she was pretty cute. Although she would start saying something about her and then stop and say, "what'n her name again?"


Let's be honest though, I think she was most excited about playing with Gracie.

We had a really fun visit, as you will see in the next few posts, and were able to spend lots of time visiting with the family.

1 comment:

Frances said...

Addy is so cute! I love that princess costume! I'm secretly jealous... you get dresses and glitter and I'll get dirt and bugs... YIKES! But it's all fun in different ways right? I'm glad that things are going well!