Saturday, October 8, 2011

the Dinosaur Park

While we were down in Utah, we went over to the Dinosaur Park. It had been forever since I'd been and I really thought Addy would like it. Turns out I she really didn't like looking at all the dinosaurs, they were just a little too scary. Although it was mostly my fault because when we were driving in the car I told her to be careful because the dinosaurs might come to life, etc.
From the parking lot you can see some of the dinos so trying to take a picture by the sign was impossible. I tried several times but they all turned out the same so I gave up on getting a good one.

Another part of the problem why she thought it was scary was right when you walk in is the big scene where one of the dinosaurs is getting eaten and they have loud scary growling sounds playing. Needless to say, she was not to excited to turn around for this picture!

After awhile she figured out they weren't really real so she actually touched this one.
Then we came around the corner to this beast of a dinosaur and she was back to being scared. She's not even posing in this picture.
We walked around a little bit more and then she started whining lots and told me that "I not like this place" so we went and dug for dinosaur bones. That was a lot more fun and not so scary.
Once again, she wouldn't stand under the dinosaur but this is the entrance to the kid playing area. I just love how huge the dinosaur is.
These girls played all over that kid land area. I think it changed Addy's mind of the dinosaur park. It really was a fun place after all.


Of course the pink dinosaur was a favorite. I think I have 5 different pictures of this one dinosaur!

Hehe...she makes such a cute caveman, doesn't she?

No comments: