Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Puddle Fun

We have been having quite a few afternoon/evening thunderstorms lately. I love them. They have been great because they cool things down so the house doesn't ever get too hot plus I don't have to water my lawn quite as much! One of them was so close that the electricity in the air made our fire alarm beep really loud and the thunder was shaking the house so much that I thought pictures were going to fall off the wall!

Anyways a different storm dumped rain and left a big puddle in front of our neighbors house so Mitch and Addy ran out in the rainstorm to splash in it. I didn't want to get the camera (or myself for that matter) all wet so I huddled under the house and took some pictures.








I'm really not sure who had more fun, Addy or Mitch?

1 comment:

aLi said...

Holy cow!!!! I want Mitch to be my daddy. haha. Too fun!!!!! That is so crazy that he even sat down in the water!!! Loved it!