Monday, August 22, 2011

Picnic at the Falls

A couple weeks ago, I went down to pick Mitch up from work. We (more like I) thought it would be fun to go get some food and have a little picnic by the falls and then feed the ducks. Well Addy ended up being a little pill through the picnic part and would not eat anything.


Mitch kept telling her she wasn't going to be able to feed the ducks unless she ate. Which was probably a good thing but of course I said some comment that got me in trouble and a short lecture on parenting. I took this picture mid-lecture and then started cracking up because it was just too good of a picture!
That is the look I get when I'm in trouble! hehe

You have no idea how hard I had to work to get this picture but it is sure a cute one so it was all worth it :)

After a few pictures we pulled out the bread and the ducks just kept coming.
The geese started getting a little too close and it made Addy really nervous so Mitch ended up holding her until the bread was all gone.
Then we walked over to look at the falls. If we lived closer, that is where I would go running because it is just really pretty.
I had Mitch take a picture of us here because back in the day when we were just dating we came to the falls with some friends and took a picture in this same place.
And do these two look alike or what?
Then I had Mitch take just one more picture (I begged) before we headed back home.

I think next time we need to go with some friends and take each others family pictures. So any takers on the idea?

3 comments:

Doreen said...

two words: tripod/timer. :)

Doreen said...

I could just meet you down there also.

Liz and Dave said...

We would totally love to go with next time!! I really want to get a good family picture with a beautiful backdrop and the falls would be perfect!