Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Miss Fancy Pants

So I am super behind on my blog and hopefully in the next couple of days I can get caught up.
In the mean time, here are just some silly pictures from a couple weeks ago of our crazy little fancy pants. Hopefully they make you laugh just as much as we did when we were taking them!






Seriously, I'm not sure where this girl came from (okay so I really do) but I'm so glad I get to be with her every day! She makes me laugh and wears me out all at the same time. Especially today when she clogged the toilet after using half a roll of paper to wipe herself! I heard her knocking from the inside of the bathroom door so I went to open it and let her out (sometimes the door gets stuck).
Once I saw her face, I knew something was up because she looked like "oh no, I'm not really sure what I just did but I know it wasn't good". Then I saw all the water on the floor and the water that was still coming from the toilet and then I just started laughing because it was all just too funny. Sadly, I didn't get a picture because my camera was with Mitch. I would say maybe next time, but I kinda hope there isn't a next time!


1 comment:

Deborah said...

Ok, I really did have a good little giggle fit over those pictures. She's so funny!

I also hope there's no next time with the clogging of the toilet. At least she's knows that's a bad thing. :)