Friday, April 29, 2011

seriously, this girl cracks me up

One of Addy's favorite games to play is hide and seek. Hence we play it on a daily basis and I always have to give her the last time warning. I know you mom's know what I am talking about.  If I don't let her know in advance that it is the last time we are playing then we end up with serious fit throwing. 

 Anyways, we were playing this afternoon and she was already cracking me up with her counting; one, two, three, eight, nine, ten, thirteen, fourteen, fourteen, fourteen (repeat) until finally 'ready or not here I come'.  So I had told her it was the last time and so she goes off and hides and I start counting.  Well it is a good thing that she usually starts counting with me towards the end so I have some idea as to where she it or else I never would've found her.  

She had hidden herself in here:



The Washing Machine

She had crawled in here all on her own and scooted all the way to the back. Really if I would've just walked into the laundry room, I probably wouldn't have seem her because she is so tiny! The greatest part was that nobody even suggest that it would be a good place to hide (lots of times she just hides where ever we do) She just came up with it all on her own and she was right it was a great place. 

Needless to say, I was cracking up like none other.  It was so hilarious!  I'm not sure she will ever do it again though because it kinda freaked her out when she tried to crawl out and the inside started turning. This seriously made my whole day!


4 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

Oh my goodness, so funny! And I now have a case of washer envy. Nice.

Deborah said...

Smart girl! I think it's so fun that she's old enough to play hide and seek!

Shes Gangstah!! 8) said...

http://ayooitzrosioo.blogspot.com/
follow me!! ur blogs r kool

Flores said...

:)