Monday, April 25, 2011

Egg Hunt

Sunday we invited some friends and one of Mitch's cousins over for a delicious easter feast.  It is sort of turning into a tradition to have ham, funeral potatoes, baked beans and rolls as part of our dinner.  All of which are my favorite so two and two together and Easter dinner is one of my favorites.  It even beats out Thanksgiving!  

After dinner the boys hid some eggs around the backyard.  We had the girls get there shoes on but then we told them they had to wait by the door until all the eggs were hidden.  So this is how they waited!! Hidden behind the curtains/blinds and watching their dad's hide the eggs. I just think it is the cutest picture :)

Armed with Easter baskets and ready to go!

And they ran around finding eggs with some slight help from the adults to point them in the right direction.
Addy's skirt was/is way to big for her. Every time she bent over to pick up an egg, her little undies or crack would hang out.  I tried to get a picture because I thought it was funny but the only one I got was from a distance and you can't even tell, lucky for her!


"Look at all my eggs!"

 

I tried to get a cute after picture because she really was thrilled and kept asking if we could do it again. This was as good as it got.  I think she was a little distracted with finding the candy inside the eggs. 


2 comments:

Deborah said...

3 words:

I miss you.
You are awesome.
Fun Easter posts!

Take your pick. :D

The End.

Marlee said...

Great pics! They look like they had so much fun!! Oh I haven't been on an Easter egg hunt in forever, I need to plan one next year!!

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com