Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lethal Luau!

Friday night we hosted a Murder Mystery dinner and invited some friends/suspects. It was such a great time and everyone played there part so well which made it all the more enjoyable.
Mitch grilled up his famous jamaican jerk pork kabobs and we had so many tasty salads and sides. I'll have to post some of the recipes later. It was a pretty successful luau until our dear friend Chase dropped dead from poison in his drink and we all became the suspects!!!

These two had to leave early for a concert up at the university. We still made them take a picture anyway.

We were Les Baggs, the tourist and Leilani, the hula dancer.


This is Joey Breakers, the surfer dude and Holly Day, who was married to a billionaire and had a yacht.


Here we have Chief Wiki Wiki, his name pretty much sums it up and Nadia Seymour, a fashion model from NY.


I won't tell you who ends up being the murderer just in case anyone out there is planning on playing this same game. I will however say that we have some pretty amazing friends (I love where we live!) who were great sports about doing something a little different! Hopefully pretty soon we can have these little get togethers outside and enjoy some BBQin' weather.

2 comments:

DeeDee and Jason Paul said...

I cant wait to get back so we can play together again!

Deborah said...

Fair warning: I will probably steal some of these pictures. Don't worry though, I'll give you credit. :)

That was so much fun. You guys SERIOUSLY know how to throw a party!! I was bummed we had to leave early.