Saturday, March 26, 2011

Addy's new faces

Remember this post with all of Addy's crazy facial expressions. Well, we have now moved on to a new stage of life. Luckily for me, she still has her cute little expressive face so I know exactly what is going on inside that little head of hers. Not so lucky for me is that she is now two (sigh) so lots of times the faces I see are not so cute any more. Truthfully they still crack me up, I just have to silently laugh in my head as to not encourage the negative behavior!
So this is Addy's VERY defined frowny face. People tell me all the time that she has the best sad faces. I wish sometimes that they were just saying that but they're not making it up. She really is good at them and most of the time they are directed at me :(
This would be the angry/pouty face. I get this one a lot. Arms folded and everything. Are all girls this dramatic?


Thankfully, I also get to see this face lots as well. She is slowly learning that this is the face that gets her what she wants but not all the time, hence the frowny and pouty faces!! It is a terrible cycle.






1 comment:

Kyra and Ben said...

Those are very dramatic faces! I see that second one a lot too. In the past few weeks Landon has morphed into a moody (but lovable) terror, so if this is what is in store for Age 3--I'm gonna give you a heads up and say BEWARE!!!