Friday, February 25, 2011

St. George/ My Birthday

Hooray for sunshine and being able to play at the park!!!!! To bad we had to drive all the way to St. George to get some (and it only lasted one day) but at least we were able to spend time playing and visiting with family!





Sadly, Saturday and Sunday were pretty rainy days but Addy still wanted to play outside and so Isaac was her good little buddy who took her in and out all day :)

Because it was so rainy, we had to get a little creative inside so we taught the kids how to Indian leg wrestle! It was great fun to watch and even Addy had to have her turn. Later we went and saw 'The Tourist" and got some ice cream.



The best part of the whole trip was just letting Addy play and be crazy with her cousins. She doesn't see these boys very often but I have a feeling they are going to be TROUBLE as they get older! Because they sure do know how to have fun and be silly :)



Over the weekend, I also celebrated my birthday. Mitch took me to the outlets and I found some really cute stuff for Addy but only one shirt for myself and really the only reason I bought it was because it was only 7 dollars. Luckily on the way back up to Idaho we stopped at my parents and my mom, sister and I went shopping and I found several other cute things!!!
Anyways this was the cake Mitch and the kids made me. It almost made us late for church.

Don't worry I made a good wish this year so we shall just have to wait and see if it comes true!!

My cute little family! They are so great, thanks for making it a special day :)

No comments: