Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rock Art


A little while ago my sister had a post of Gracie painting rocks and it totally brought me back to when I was a kid. We used to sit outside on the picnic table and paint rocks throughout the summer. It was such a fun thing for us, so I thought why not let Addy have a go of it.


It was funny because she had no idea what to do. This was her first experience with paint instead of just crayons and after a quick demo, she was all set. Strangely it only lasted for about 5-10 minutes and then all she wanted was for me to keep putting paint in the bowls. I should've known with an almost two year old that she wasn't going to sit there all day. Mostly it is just fun to watch her experiencing new things. Even if it is only for 5-10 minutes.


Aren't those just lovely rocks?

1 comment:

Kyra and Ben said...

Very brave of you. I have yet to introduce Landon to that art medium. Your little Addy is adorable, a budding Picaso! Too bad I don't live in Rexburg anymore b/c I think our toddlers would make a whole lot of mischief together!