Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Good Morning

After a long fun weekend it is nice to be back to our normal every day life where we lounge in our jammies all morning or where I once again am postponing cleaning the house. Either way it is nice to be back to the normal routine.

And this is Addy saying good morning.




And this is the little girl that I tend during the week. She is lots of fun and as you can see Addy just loves her.



Well our 4th of July celebration pictures will be coming later but first I need to get some laundry folded while these little two occupy each other.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love that she gets along so well with the baby. Oddly, Carter is scared of Seth, which makes my life a little miserable sometimes.

Even though you live a block over and we walk once a week, I feel like I never see you! How lame-o is that?! We should fix it. ;)