Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tax Money

This year we decided to use some of our tax money to 1- get mitch a new computer since our laptop died awhile back and 2- get me new glasses! I have been desperately needing a new pair for a long time and these are the ones I got.



Truthfully, I don't LOVE them. I like them but I wish that I would've started looking on my own before the lady worker came to help me because she just kept pulling out lots of different pairs for me to try on without me even looking at them. So then when I did look I wasn't sure which one's I had already put on so I just got these ones. When she went back to see what my insurance covered I looked a little on my own and actually tried on some that I think I may have liked more but I had already been there for a long time so I felt bad saying anything. So now I am slowly adjusting to these ones.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I actually really like them! Our tax money is paying for Seth, but hopefully we'll have enough left over to buy a dishwasher. Fingers crossed!

Frances said...

very very cute! I still absolutely love the hair!