Thursday, March 25, 2010

Getting Ready

So this is Addy getting all ready for the day. I usually sit her in the sink to fix her hair while she brushes her teeth. I wasn't quite finished getting ready myself but she was begging to get up so I set her in the sink while I straightened my hair. Well she saw my makeup on the counter and climbed over and obviously she has watched me do this many times because without any help from me she started fixing up her face.

Normally I use a Q-tip to clean the mascara from around my eyes- not really sure what she is using it for.


Applying base and eyeliner which if you look closely is on her chin :)


What else is in this bag?


Moving onto the blush- thankfully it was just the brush with nothing on it. But look at the way she is looking at herself in the mirror...is she a girl or what?


Examining her work and apparently she thinks she did a pretty good job!


Oh and the bow on her head, that was all her as well. I did help pull the hair out from around the bottom but she pulled it out of the drawer and put it on her head. And when I took it off after getting dressed she was very upset, so it has stayed on all morning.

2 comments:

Amber said...

What a cute baby girl! I love that she is putting make-up on. My little girl is such a tomboy and I can't even get her to put a cute bow in her hair. Lucky Mommy you!

Deborah said...

Oh, that is so cute! I love the look she is giving herself in the mirror, like she is just about the cutest thing alive (and she is!) :) So cute.