Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Menan Butte

Last week I was getting really tired of doing the same things day after day after day. So I tried to think of some fun things to do in the evening that don't cost money and you can do with a baby. I didn't come up with many but one was going on a hike. I convinced Mitch to go up Menan Butte or as many know it as "R" Mountain. Truthfully I thought it was just going to be this little jaunt up the hill but I quickly realized just how out of shape I was/am. Okay so it really wasn't that bad, I am just used to going on walks that are on relatively flat ground and so it took me a little while to adjust to the incline.


Taking a quick break in the shade :)


We made it!!!


I know it is a very lovely picture of myself- haha -but the breeze did feel nice!



It was very nice to be outside enjoying the cool evening doing something different. Plus it gave us a little practice for when we go up Mount Borah in a few weeks we just have to find someone to watch Addy because there is no way we can drag her up that mountain!!!

No comments: