Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The 4th of July!!

Our celebration of the 4th of July which was spent in Idaho Falls. We stayed the night before at Mitch's parents and then in the morning we went to a neighborhood breakfast where we randomly ran into a couple of my cousins and grandparents which was a terrific suprise! Then we went to the grand parade which I had always heard about but never seen for myself and I will admit they had some pretty cool floats.
















Mitch was very proud of his IF Tigers hence I had to put in the picture of the orange and black YAH!

After the parade we headed back to the house for a little back yard BBQ, which was De-lish. Then Mitch surprised me with some parachutes and tanks (my family does them every year and I was pretty bummed we were going to miss them this year). So we ran around the yard chasing parachutes and then had some tank wars.















At the end we had everybody pick a tank and we circled them up and had a REAL battle.













I'm pretty sure my tank was the one on fire in the middle.













After a little dessert, we headed over to my aunt and uncles house for another BBQ and visiting. I hadn't seen my cousins or grandparents for awhile so it was fun to catch up. At dusk we headed over to the river for an awesome fireworks.















We had a great time and will have to hang again soon!

1 comment:

jamie said...

your bangs look so cute - i love them