Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Why my wife blogs

Okay. So as most of our faithful follwers know we at the Workman house have abandoned the intenet at home. Well that might be a little deceiving since I can access it on my phone. However, what that means is I am left to do the blogging when Melanie feels people need an update or she has the urge to show off new pics of Addisyn. I have only posted on this blog one other time and it was several months ago so I hope I am not a huge disappointment to you... well I mean as far as blogging skills are concerned. I know generally the "disappointment" question could be up for debate. Here goes nothing...

...I have been asked to post some new pics that my wife is in love with. I have to say as well that they really are pretty cute even though I try to keep "cute" out of my vocabulary.




Bathtime has become quite dangerous. If you look close enough you can see the water flying everwhere. Addy is extremely happy of course. and us?... well we had to run get our ponchos. I think this reminds of the "Splash Zone" at Sea World.


Addy has now past the 6 month mark and seems to be getting around quite well for not knowing how to crawl yet. Somehow she can scoot almost anywhere. As seen here she has made her way from the middle of the bedroom floor to her future hiding spot whenever mom and dad will ask her to do dishes. If she keeps moving like this that might be next week. You know we could always use the help around the house, and I have heard on more than one occasion to "train 'em young."


As for Melanie and I we are just taking things one day at a time. Trying to figure out what to spend our winnings on.... Oh, didn't we tell you. We won $13,400 at the reservation last week.

No that didn't really happen, but it's St. Patrick's day and we have the right to wish for such luck don't we?

1 comment:

jamie said...

i love the pictures of the bath - tell mel thanks for making you post them hahaha - and i can't wait to see addy in a few weeks - she has gotten so BIG lately