Saturday, March 28, 2009

Look what I made!!

Mitch's sister, Lindsay, is getting married in May and I've been wanting to sew Addy a dress for the wedding. I thought before I buy all the fabric I should probably do a practice dress just to make sure it fits and looks okay. So I used some left over fabric from her nursery and went to town. I must say that I sort of impressed myself because I had to do quite a few adjustments to make it fit but in the end it turned out really cute. So now I have to go find some cute yellow fabric and do it all over again!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! I'm impressed. That is really cute! :)

Geneve said...

You did a great job! I'm impressed. I haven't even attempted something like that.

Frances said...

what an adorable dress! I love it! did you use a pattern or did you just figure it out by your self? I thought I recognized the fabric!

Andrea Livingston said...

So cute! Way to go! I can't wait to see the yellow dress! And congratulations Lindsay!

Andrea Livingston said...

p.s. I need your email address to invite you to my private blog.

aLi said...

OH MY GOSH! all I can sew are beanbags!