Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Momma's Little Piggy


So Addy has started eating solid foods. We actually started rice cereal a couple weeks ago but I am finally getting around to posting. It was really funny because she had a really hard time swallowing which is normal but really cute because it just got everywhere. These pictures and video were from a few days ago because the ones we took the first time got deleted somehow. She has greatly improved on actually eating the food and I always know when she is done because she just grabs for the spoon to play and spits everything out. It has definitely helped with the sleeping because one day we didn't have much time so I skipped the cereal and man did I regret that because she woke up about three times in the night to eat. I quickly learned that eating cereal=more sleep. Next month I think we may even try oatmeal or something!!

1 comment:

theamayzing4 said...

He Mel
Your little girl is getting so big. Eric was looking for work in Boise, but no luck. We are doing well; my kids are growing so fast. But I think I will wait a while before we have more. Enjoy your little one, they grow too fast. Love Ganae