Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BoIsE

The past couple weeks we have been in Boise while Mitch was taking some appraising courses to get his trainees license. I have to say that I am very proud of him because most days he would come home just completely bored from spending 8 hours in the same classroom listening to the same teacher but he stuck with it and passed his tests with flying colors. Now we only have two more years until he gets the real license!



While we were there we stayed with one of Mitch's cousins and his family which was super nice of them to let us stay for so long. I had never been to Boise so one of the days we drove downtown and saw part of the city including the capitol building and walking around the river which went past the Boise state stadium so we saw the blue turf but Mitch told me it wasn't worth taking a picture of. We did have fun chasing the ducks and freezing to death. One day we will go back when it is warmer so we can float the river and do a few more things outside.





The first week Addy was a little sick and then I caught the same little bug so we spent a lot of time just relaxing and scrapbooking. I can't believe how much I got done. This new phase in her life is really nice because she is finally getting to where she doesn't constantly need me and when she wakes up in the morning most of the time she will just lay there and play until I finally wake up and get her. Throughout the day I can keep her distracted with toys and books for a little while so I can get my house clean or play on the computer.


One of her favorite things to play with is my cell phone, it fascinates her. A close second is the bag of wipes because it makes a crinkly sound.


This is her just a few minutes ago if you click on the photo you may be able to see the drool all over her face. Too cute!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I saw her in that last picture and thought, "hey, that looks familiar..." Probably because I saw you guys right before you took that pic. She is pretty cute.

aLi said...

That made me laugh to think you had never been to Boise!!! Especially since ya live in Idaho!

I am so happy that little Addy is entertaining herself! Amelia is getting to be such a pro at it, too. It is so nice!!! She's adorable!

theamayzing4 said...

Hi mel
I am so glad you contaced me, I love your blog. Sounds like you guys are doing great. Your little girl is so cute. We are doing great, just hanging around laramie until we find an Engineering job for Eric.
Love you all, Ganae May
PS:Does Jamie have a Blog