Sunday, January 11, 2009

Being Silly

I may have said this before but one of my favorite things about being a new mom is watching how Mitch and Addy interact. She LOVES her daddy because he is very silly. Most of the time I just shake my head and wonder what is wrong with him but Addy loves everything he does. She is very happy when he comes home from work and even if she has been sad with me all day, Mitch will pick her up and she will be all smiles.






I had to add this because the only reason Addy is smiling so big is because Mitch was making faces at her.

This morning while we were eating breakfast, Addy was getting whiny because she has been a little sick so Mitch started making these funny sounds and faces and right away she started grinning and laughing. Thank goodness the camera was right next to me so I quickly grabbed it and started filming. Mitch thought I was just going to take a picture and didn't realize I was filming this or else he probably would've stopped a lot sooner. Hopefully it puts a smile on your face like it does mine!!

3 comments:

jamie said...

love the movie thanks keep your camera close more lol
benjamin

aLi said...

oh that definitely put a smile on my face!!!! Oh and your husband made me chuckle. I bet the fun just never stops for you, Mel! :D

jamie said...

poor mitch - good thing he doesn't get embarressed easily hahah - i love it - addy is so funny with mitch i loved hearing her sort of laugh sort of snort noises funny funny funny