Thursday, December 6, 2012

Halloween Party

This year for Halloween we didn't make it down to my parents for the big party.  So we decided to do a small one here.  We had Mitch's brother and family up for a crazy dinner and then played a few Halloween games.
After I gave up on this skeleton man, Mitch took over and made him look great!
For dinner, I set the table with some interesting plates, cup and utensils. That is how we then ate spaghetti and meatballs.  It was an idea I got from my aunt last year and I'm pretty sure we will continue the tradition every year for Halloween!

Notice the bone breadsticks I made.  They turned out pretty cute.


After dinner, we played the donut on the string game.  Turns out it was the first time for some of these people!











Then we played a game where you had to find the eyeballs in the spaghetti brains.





To finish the night we played Halloween bingo and all the kids left with a little pumpkin filled with treats and small toys which some would call trinkets.



No comments: