Thursday, September 20, 2012

Little Ballerina

We decided to start Addy in a little dance class this year.  It is actually a combo class so they teach a little gymnastics as well as dance.  She was so excited when I asked her if she wanted to start and then so sad when she found out it wasn't starting for a couple of months.  I guess I should've just waited till the actual day to tell her.  When the day came to start she still had to wait until the afternoon so I tried to think of fun stuff we could do to help the time go faster but she still asked me probably a hundred times if it was time to go yet.  We ended up taking lots of pictures because she had to show me all her dance poses.




She had me retake this picture because I didn't get all of her leg the first time!





So far we have gone twice and she has loved every second.  I love it because it helps get some of her energy out plus she gets to interact with more kids her own age.
 


1 comment:

The LurkFam said...

Where is she dancing? What time are classes? I'm looking for something for Olivia and this class sounds like something she would enjoy