Saturday, May 5, 2012

Family Night at Cress Creek

We had some nice weather and thought it would be fun to get outside and enjoy it.  So we invited some neighbors and friends to join us for a hike up cress creek for family night.  Turns out our good weather turned cloudy really quick and I really thought it was going to rain on us.  Luckily it held off and we were able to really enjoy ourselves.
My little monkey is growing up WAY too fast.
She also practically ran the whole way up the hill while the rest of us panted and groaned our way to the top.
Don't worry my dear husband isn't really trying to sneak a pinch on another girl! hehehe

So these purple boots are a hand-me-down from a cousin and Addy wears them everywhere.  It doesn't matter if she is in a princess dress or her jammies, these boots are on her feet.  Sometimes with socks but most of the time without because who has time to put socks on when you are three.  Well, I didn't realize that she didn't have socks on during this hike so now these poor little boots stink horrendously.  I can no longer let her wear them anywhere she wants cause they will stink up a whole room. It has caused a lot of tears so now when I look at this picture I think 'why didn't I put socks on my kid?'

I tried to get us all walking up the path but I still missed a few.

My two favorite people!

I told Mitch we will have to go back in a few weeks when things green up a bit cause it just wasn't the same.  So if anyone wants to join us...we are taking reservations!!


1 comment:

Kathrine said...

Ha, we are reservation number ONE!!!!