Thursday, May 24, 2012

Diamond Rio Concert

It is so nice to live close to campus because we can participate in some of the events and activities they offer.  This was one such time.  I was wanting to do something a little different for date night so I got on the activities page and was pleasantly surprised that Diamond Rio was coming and that I wasn't too late to purchase tickets.  I was more excited about Bill Cosby but sadly we will be out of town for that show :(  So we invited some friends to join us and ended up having a great time.


This was my view for most of the show!  I always have the worst luck with tall people sitting right in front of me.


They might be getting a little old but they still put on a great concert. Some of the songs I remembered from when I was a kid with my little black stereo.  I would just lay on my bed listening to country music.  I think I've always been a country girl!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Oh, that's too bad that you'll be out of town for Cosby! We got tickets for a Thursday night...I'm not sure who's going to watch our kids though. :)

The picture of your "view" made me laugh. Hey, at least they sounded good, right?