Monday, November 22, 2010

Addisyn's Two Year Pic's

I was really happy once again with how her pictures turned out. I don't know about you but every time we go in for pictures, I just sort of expect the worst because you just never know what you'll get with kids. This time I did come prepared with treats in hopes that we could bribe her into a smile if need be but thankfully I didn't even have to use them until the very last couple of shots.

I'm sorry I couldn't get this one to straighten, so just tilt your head a little!

Of course we ordered way more than just the two of these, it is impossible to not walk out with a bunch of pictures! These two were just my favorites.

3 comments:

aLi said...

Mel, what a cutie.
You also have excellent taste.
I have the same dress for my 2 year old!!!!

Deborah said...

Aw, they are sweet!! She looks great. I love that she has such a cute smile. We are hopefully getting Seth's 1 year pictures this week :)

Kyra and Ben said...

Love the pictures. She is just so cute. Her smile is beautiful. And I love her big round eyes.