Friday, October 23, 2009

Heaven on Earth

There is this place that has grass and sand (or bark chips) and lots of fun toys for little kids. Some may call it a park, well I think for my child that it is her heaven because she LOVED it.




I have been somewhat hesitant about taking her because I wasn't sure if she was old enough to actually play. But one day we were out walking and decided to stop and we were there for over an hour. I think next summer we will live at that place.


We swung until her nose turned red and her hands were freezing.






Then we went down the slide- over and over and over again. The craziest part is when I sit her at the top of the slide she pushes herself off and goes down all by herself and then wants to crawl back up to go down again.






Such a fun day! Too bad in about a week or two it is going to be much too cold for outside play :(

2 comments:

Deborah said...

The warm weather here has been SO nice! I'm glad it's still warm there so you can visit heaven (by the way, I LOVE the picture of Addy on the slide! :D), and I hope it stays for a while so I can ease into the cold weather with a newborn. But you know how Idaho is. It snows on Halloween. Every year.

PS. I think we'll be home Wednesday or Thursday depending on when we get permission to cross state lines. Yay!!!

Katie Trenerowski said...

Your little girl is growing up so fast! She is so cute!