Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Funny story

We celebrated Mitch's birthday last week and I know I still have to post Addy's bday pics but they are on my mom's camera so you shall just have to wait. But for Mitch's birthday I made him this hershey's chocolate cake which took two attempts because the first time when I went to take the cake out of the pan half fell out and half stayed in. I was very upset because I already hate to bake and I knew I was going to have to do it all again. Anyways so this is the delicious cake below with all its amazing layers.





AND......







THIS IS......







ADDISYN
the next morning



I was working on her halloween costume in the dining room and she was in the kitchen where I thought she was just playing in the tuperware drawer. She was being so good and making such happy sounds so I didn't worry about her. A little while later I go to check on her and I find her covered in chocolate, just look at those hands! She had gotten in the garbage can and found a bowl that had some left over frosting and went to town. No wonder she was making such happy sounds.

Here are just a few more with the birthday balloons.

2 comments:

aLi said...

ohh those happy sounds!!! hahaha!!!! I've heard them a few times, that is classic, Mel!!!

jamie said...

that is so funny! i seriously can't stop laughing