Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sugar and spice and everything nice


I know it has been awhile since I last posted but I have been out of town. Mitch decided to do some temporary work for APX at the beginning of the summer and so all last week he was in Alaska so I went down to stay at my parents house. He did make it home for our doctors appointment yesterday and then he left early this morning. I know all of you are dying to know what we found out at our appointment even though you have probably already guessed but IT'S A GIRL!! We are super excited, plus everything looked really normal considering the parents she is coming from. We did get a good laugh because you could see the ears and if any of you have seen Mitch's baby pictures he has huge dumbo ears (i'll have to post a picture later) and so that is one trait we are hoping does not get passed down but from what we could see it isn't looking good. I am so excited to finally be able to start shopping and now we can cut our name choices in half but I still don't think that is going to make the choice any easier. If anyone has any cute girls names feel free to share.

5 comments:

Trinna Adams said...

How exciting! Girls are soo much fun! -Well boys are too! You'll love having a girl first. Mine is such a good helper with her two little brothers.
Can't wait to her what you name her and see pics of her, I guess it'll be awhile still! :)
Congrats-

Trinna

Andrea Livingston said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! There are so many cute girl names. I think boy names are harder. I think you should name all your children starting with a "M"! I looked some up and here are a few ideas: Margie, Margret, Molly, Mary, Martha, Melissa, Mable, May, Mallory, Madison, Megan, and my favorite, Magnolia! Hope that helps! ;)

Bethany said...

A girl!!!! How exciting for you guys. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy, and getting all ready, and finding names and everything. So much fun!

Matt and Abbie said...

Congratulations guys! You will have so much fun getting everything ready...girls are alot of fun...we sure like ours:) Good luck with everything!

Matt and Abbie

Frances said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!