Monday, April 7, 2008

Month Five

So today marks the beginning of the fifth month which also means only five more months to go. I can't believe how fast the time is going. In just three weeks we will be finding out what we are having (crazy) and we have finally come up with some girl names that we like so I will be happy with either a boy or a girl. As of now, I still haven't felt the baby move (as far as I know) which is somewhat disappointing but the doctor said that some people don't feel anything until the 20th week so I shouldn't worry yet. Speaking of the doctor, at my last visit I got some bad news. Mitch and I have different blood types, he has positive and I have negative, which means that our baby probably has positive (takes after the dad) and so if our blood (mine and the babies) were ever to mix then my body would start building anti-bodies that would fight off my baby. scary. Thank goodness there is now a shot they give around the 28th week that prevents this from happening but it was still a little disturbing. Other than that things are going great, my energy is back up as well as my appetite which means our little baby is just getting bigger and bigger.

3 comments:

Amber said...

What a cute little belly!!! That is so exciting that you get to find out so soon whether it's a boy or a girl!!! Dan and I have that same blood issue so I had to get the shot when I was like 6 months prego and then right after I had her... thank goodness for technology huh!!! Oh yeah and you guys have the same exact couch as us!!! Do you have the chair and ottoman too??? You guys have good taste in furniture. :)

Andrea Livingston said...

You're so cute! And your hair has gotten so long! Holy cow! That's funny Amber mentioned you have the same couch as them because I totally thought how that's Amber's couch when I first look at the picture.:)I guess we'll have to join the couch club and get it too! (We need new furniture soon anyway)!!! p.s. I posted a comment a while ago but it was further down, so you may not have seen it. Just thought I'd let ya know because I don't usually look back at my older posts. :)

Anonymous said...

youre having a baby!!! i love that... you guys are all grown up. so i hope youre doing great, you all look great... keep in touch!