Monday, July 1, 2013

Father's Day

 Father's day was pretty uneventful this year since we had just gotten home from the hospital a couple days before and I was still struggling to get up and down off the couch!  At the same time it was a pretty special day as well since we'd just gotten a extra special gift with our son. Mitch and Addy went to church while I stayed home to take care of the baby and my mom cleaned the house and made a delicious pot roast dinner.



Love those newborn smiles!

This was the hat I crocheted for the little man. It looked so small after I finished that I didn't think it would ever fit. Turns out it was nearly perfect and even slightly too big!

Seriously, he is the best dad in the world.
 This was also the day my mom went home and I totally cried because I thought how in the world am I going to do this without her.  She pretty much took care of everything while she was here including cooking, cleaning, laundry, yard work, entertaining addy, changing my pee bag, etc.
Luckily, my sister was on her way up to help for a few days!




No comments: