Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall Celebration

Several weeks ago we checked the weather and saw that we only had a couple more days of 70 degree weather.  So we planned an FHE outing with our neighbors, to go up into the mountains to see the fall colors and Mesa Falls.  Turns out most of the trees had already lost their leaves so the colors weren't all that great but it was still nice to get out and enjoy nature.

I just love this candid shot because it totally shows how we work.  Me being the boss and trying to get Addy to take a picture with me and her not really caring for it one bit!

Sometimes I can convince her that she loves me and we can get a cute picture!

Other times I bribe her.  In this case I told her she could take a picture of Dad and I.
Surprisingly she actually got both our heads!
Other times we just give in a take grumpy face pictures.


After the Falls, we drove back to the warm river campground to roast some hotdogs and s'mores.

These girls were so funny, they would sit in their chairs and then say, "whoa... whoa... whoa..." and then tip themselves backward.  Then they would laugh and laugh.


Turns out the water wasn't even a temptation for the kids because it was just too cold but it sure was beautiful to watch.


I love how these two can be so similar!
Bring on the dinner.



And the S'mores.


We had such a fun time until the girls had to use the bathroom and we found out they were all locked up for the season.  Turns out Addy isn't afraid to pee in the bushes when she needs too!

No comments: