Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Evening's

For the last couple months we have started telling stories on Sunday evenings.  I'm not sure how it began but it used to be ghost stories in the winter because the sun went down much earlier so we would pull out the flashlight and tell scary stories.  On one such evening, Addy started telling us a story and then said, "wait, I want to do it scary" and then she restarted with "Once upon a time..." in a super scary voice. I wish I had that one on camera!
Now that it is spring, bed time comes before it is dark enough for scary stories so we've started doing just pretend make believe stories.
Here are a few of the stories we heard tonight:


(and yes he is probably going to kill me for posting this, but I just couldn't resist!)



I promise I take my turn telling stories as well but they are always MEGA lame and definitely not worth posting!



3 comments:

jamie said...

that has got to be the cutest thing ever!!! And I think its great you got a video of Mitch and how he views himself compared to the rest of us hahahah

The LurkFam said...

I love how Addy includes that "her put her jammas on before bed." Or did she say diamonds? Either way, totally appropriate

Val Atwood said...

cute pictures of all of you! love to see them