Monday, June 7, 2010

Cave Falls

We decided to go do a little exploring on Saturday afternoon. Last year in Relief Society we got a little list of fun/free activities to do around Rexburg. One activity on the list was visiting cave falls. Neither Mitch or I had been before so we packed a little dinner and invited some friends to join us and off we went.
It is called cave falls because right behind us is a little cave but we couldn't get to it because too many huge rocks were falling into it. I still tried but then I got a little nervous and came back.


The falls don't drop very far but they go all the way across the river so it is really pretty.







Then we headed back to a little campground where we roasted some hot dogs, ate a little watermelon and just had fun.





Turns out Addy loves watermelon and her cute little camping chair (thanks grandma and grandpa!)


Addyson and Addisyn- yeah it is just slightly confusing for them to have the same name.


Being silly with dad or maybe just dad is being silly :)


**and D&T&S you will have to come with us on our next adventure!

3 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

Looks like fun. I bet it is confusing for the little Addy's sharing a name. I went to Cave Falls in college but the water didn't seem to be as high then because we could kind of walk in front of the falls on rocks.

Deborah said...

Oh! I'm so jealous! And I was very grateful for the PS at the end!!!! I have never been either. Looks like fun!

Bethany said...

You guys are friends with DeeDee? I love and miss that crazy girl!!!

(I haven't been looking at blogs in ages. It was fun to check in on you guys and see that little girl growing up. She is a doll!)