Friday, December 18, 2009

My new look

I finally broke down and after much convincing I chopped and colored my hair. I think the last time I tried to put color in my hair was in the ninth grade and it looked HORRIBLE! Needless to say I was a little nervous but my neighbor promised me it would be okay so I found a picture of a hair cut I liked online and away she went with her scissors and Wa La:






I LOVE IT! It is a little spiky and crazy in the back and it never looks this good when I do it on my own but it is still cute.

7 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

It's perfect because it screams fun and cute--both of which you are.

Deborah said...

You are very brave. I like it a lot on you! I think I'm going to grow mine out...but I really like having it short. I just can't decide!

PS. Thanks for holding Seth for me yesterday. I know it was a burden ;)

Mary Ann said...

Darling...I'm with you on the coloring, it scares me to bits. But you have been rewarded for being brave.

aLi said...

Oooh Mel I LOVE it! It fits you, too! love it love it love it!!! Merry Christmas!

Katie Trenerowski said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW HAIRDO!!!

Frances said...

You said you found a picture you liked? Can you send me a link?

Frances said...

I still totally want the "inspiration" picture!!! If you don't mind! I love love love your hair!