Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mice


I have a lot of catching up to do with our Texas trip but I have to share what happened yesterday. I came home from a 3 hour camp meeting and found Mitch lying on the couch just were I left him so I was joking about why he hadn't gotten up and cleaned the house and he said that there was a mouse that ran down the stairs but he didn't see where it had gone so he had just stayed there. Of course I thought he was just making excuses but soon found out that he was serious so we immediately went off to the store to buy some traps and poison because they say if you see one mouse then there are always more. I wouldn't even go downstairs because I didn't want to see it but this morning I made Mitch check all the traps and the last one he checked had a dead mouse with its head snapped off. I still didn't want to see it so I made Mitch put it in a bag and then I took a picture from the top of the stairs. He wanted me to get a picture of the dead mouse but I wouldn't. I just hope that it is the only one that we find.

1 comment:

Frances said...

Oh goodness, I don't blame you for not wanting to take a picture of it. you'd have this eerie feeling that something was crawling on you for the rest of the night.. or maybe that's just me... Wither way, it was so good to see you, we loved having you down!