Wednesday, March 5, 2008

13 weeks

I had my second doctor's appointment monday and everything seems fine. I lost two pounds which was wierd because I haven't even been that sick and I've been eating a lot of ice cream (along with my fruits and vegetables). They also took my blood for some tests and I haven't heard back which is a good sign. We did get to hear the baby's heart beat but all I could really hear was a bunch of fluid sloshing around but the doctor said it sounded like a boy which at this point would be nice just because we are having a hard time coming up with girl names that we like but that could easily change. Now I only have to wait 8 weeks till we find out what it is!!!

1 comment:

Andrea Livingston said...

Hi Mitch and Mel!!! I'm so glad you guys found us! I love blogs--it's such a great way to see what friends are up to these days! And you guys are having a baby!!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!

Is Mitch still doing the security thing? Do you think you'll move somewhere like Minnesota if Mitch got a job here?! LOL! Ah, I miss Rexburg. Do you ever see any of the roomies around there? I alway think about everyone and wonder what they're up to these days! Glad things are going well for you guys!